Skip to main content
Contributions to Society
Reuben K. A. Glover
- Chairman Production Unit Management Board (Department of Publishing Studies
- Member Design Press Management Board
- Member Faculty of Industrial Art Board
- Member Ministry of Education, Science and Sports (MOESS) Evaluation and selection of Text Book for the New Education Reform panel
- Member Ghana Book Publishers Council
- Member Ghana International Book Fair 2009 Planning Committee
Mrs Aba Brew-Hammond
- Chairman - CASS Newsletters Editorial Board
- Member Photocopy Unit (PCU) Management Board
- Member Committee to establish CASS Journal of Art and Humanities
- Member CASS Library Community
- Member Faculty Industrial Art Board
- Member CASS Representative on Academic Board
Owusu-Ansah de-Graft Johnson
- KNUST Representative on the Ghana Universities Press Board, Accra
- Member, Ghana Printers and Paper Converters Association (GPPCA) INGRIN BOARD, ACCRA.
- Member, Board of Resource Centre for Employable Skills, Ahafo-Ano North.
- Advisor (Technical), Ghana Printers and Paper Converters Association, Northern Sector.
Rev. Dr. Edem Tettey
- Donation made to Local Community Educational Books work GH¢450.00 to Global Evangelical Church Primary & Junior High Schools at Sisakyir, Kumasi. (September 2008)
- Service as Editors of Journals or Other Publications Editing Services to the Religion and Science Conference proceedings at KNUST, June 2008 and Editorial/Production Consultant to the Catholic University College Newsletter.
- Workshops Organized on International Network for the Availability of Scientific Publications (INASP) Conference in Ghana (September 2008). Organizer appointed by INASP (Oxford, UK) to oversee Northern Ghana Workshop on Online Publishing and Editorial Management ICT Centre, KNUST, Kumasi, from 8th to 10th September 2008.
- Membership of Boards and Committees for College of Engineering Board and KNUST Admissions Committee