Skip to main content
- "Literacy in Limbo? Performance of the Textbooks Policy and Reading Promotion Schemes in Ghanaian Schools. "Paper presented at the 6th International Conference on the Book, 25 27 October 2008, the Catholic University of America, Washington DC USA.
- "What is in a textbook? Investigating the language and literacy learning principles of
a Textbook," Paper presented at the English Language Teaching Materials (ELTM 2008) Conference, Melaka, Malaysia 16-17 October 2008;
- "English-only language in-education policy in multilingual classrooms in Ghana" Paper presented at the 9th International Conference of the Association of Language Awareness; 26-29 \June 2008, Institute of Education, University of Hong Kong;
- "What happens to textbooks in the classroom? Pupils' access to literacy in primary schools in Ghana." Paper presented at the 1st Association of Ghana Government
Students on Scholarship (AGGOSS) Seminar-University College of London, Archway Campus Saturday 21st June 2008;
- The epistemological value of observation in textbooks research." Paper presented at the research seminar programme of the Institute of Education, University of Reading; December 6, 2007
- Textbooks and beyond: Pupils' access to literacy in an urban primary school in Ghana. Paper presented at the 9th International Association for Research on Textbooks and Educational Media (IARTEM), Tonsberg, Norway, 5-8 September, 2007;
- The Role of the Media in Book Promotion for Basic Education in Ghana: A Content Study of the Daily Graphic: 1995 1999. Paper presented at a seminar on July 26, 2003 at the Department of Publishing Studies as part of the KNUST/APNET Collaborative Certificate Course in Publishing Management.